Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Random Ramblings

1) I was going to do a picture post today, but I remembered that our camera is in the car and that Hubby has the car in town today. Maybe I'll get to it later.......
2) Clint is currently taking a nap and I'm typing this blog post on the new laptop our home church bought us. It will be a huge blessing to keep up with things while traveling now and I've already been able to use it on short road trips to keep track of our contact addresses.
3) Supper is in the crock pot and it is smelling wonderful! We're having salsa/Mexican chicken breasts, mac and cheese, corn, and sweet tea. We have a few old bananas lying around so I may throw in a couple of banana breads for dessert and to freeze for later.
4) We're heading back to NC in a few days ( Lord willing ) for a couple of more meetings and the court date from our December accident. We're hoping to get out of paying the fine and convince the judge that Hubby didn't risk his family's lives and total our car "just for the fun of it". :)
5) Clint will be 11 months old in just a few short days and I'm already starting to plan a little 1st birthday party for him. ((sniff)) He's getting too old! :(
6) Just 10 more days until my ultrasound! I'm thinking this one is a boy too, but you never know.....

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Courtney, I'm sure everything will be fine for your court date. I can't believe y'all even have to go!

And I can't believe that precious little boy is almost a year old!!

Give your mom a hug for me and tell her I've been thinking a lot about her lately.

~Kristi

Alli said...

I hope everything goes well for your court date. =)

Clint is almost a year old? Wow!! It seems just like last month he was born.

My friend's mom had a ultrasound yesterday, and she is having another boy.

-Alli