Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mommy's Little Stinker

Mismatched PJ's, missing sock, sippy cup in hand, Mommy's cookbooks on the floor....just a typical Saturday morning at our house. Clint is really keeping me on my toes. He still isn't walking ( although he's trying ), but that does NOT hinder his mischief in the least. If he can reach it, he's dumping it out, tearing it up, playing with it, etc. Just wait until little brother joins him. :)
February hasn't been as busy as last month, but the Lord still has blessed us with meetings every Sunday and Wednesday of this month......just not as far away. Today, we have a birthday party for my SIL and a missions conference later on this evening.
The weather has been absolutely GORGEOUS these last few days. Can you believe that I actually wore flip-flops out the other day? I'm LOVING it!! Can't wait til spring!
One more piece of news before I close.......I'm going to be an aunt for the first time!! A special congratulations to my brother Stephen and his wife Becky. Their baby is due to be born just 6-7 weeks after ours. So exciting!
All for now! Need to peel some potatoes for tomorrow's dinner. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm so happy for Stephen and Becky and the whole family!

Clint is the cutest little fella, missing sock and all. :)

And I wore flip flops yesterday. It was great. But we must remember to keep our toenails pretty. This is of upmost importance!! No one wants to see skugly toes.

~Kristi

Tammy C said...

Warm here in Wake Forest.

Congratulations for your brother and Becky.How exciting.